Fire Risk Assessment
Most workplace premises have a legal responsibility to carry out a fire risk assessment under current fire regulations. Ford Risk Management believe that you can’t take risks with fire; nor should you with fire risk assessments. That is why we have a highly qualified and experienced team of assessors who will assist you to carry out any fire risk assessments and prepare user-friendly reports including any action required.
Keeping You Safe
Ford Risk Management can support your organisation with a number of proactive fire safety management services. Our team will carry out fire risk assessments with you which will include:
- Reviewing your workplace for sources of ignition, fuel and oxygen to reduce the risk of fire starting and sustaining itself
- Identifying the people who are at risk in a potential fire emergency
- Checking fire safety equipment is appropriate for your organisation
- Reviewing your maintenance programme to ensure it is adequate to meet current legislation
- Developing your evacuation strategy
- Performing a fire safety training needs analysis
- Providing accredited and non-accredited fire safety training, where appropriate
- Accompanying you during an enforcement visit if required
Our experienced team will carry out thorough risk assessments of your organisation, across multiple locations if necessary to make managing your compliance with fire regulations as easy as possible.